At Parker Financial Advisors, we use the following systematic consulting process for uncovering your most important goals and for designing and implementing customized solutions.
Click on the diagram below to enlarge:
- Discovery Meeting – We explore whether working together to achieve all that’s important to you is a good idea.
- Investment Plan Meeting – We present our investment plan for you.
- Mutual Commitment Meeting – We decide whether to move into a formal relationship with each other and, if so, begin implementing your investment plan.
- 45-Day Follow-Up Meeting – We begin sharing your client profile with our expert team and devising solutions for your advanced planning needs. At this meeting we’ll answer questions as well as help you organize the mass of paperwork you received as we opened accounts for you.
- Regular Progress Meetings – Advanced planning ideas are discussed, prioritized, implemented and monitored.